- General Planting
- Turfing and Seeding
Our Turf and Seed Mix has been specially blended for turfing, seeding and planting applications. This natural sandy loam is blended using selected single source inert sands, fine clay particles and a small balanced percentage of PAS100 organic compost (the British Standard for composts) and is virtually weed free. Screened to 10mm, the end product is a blended sandy soil, with good balanced drainage and sufficient organic matter to generate strong healthy root growth and a vibrant green lawn.
A great product for general planting and for turfing and seeding a new lawn from scratch, this material is not suitable for over-seeding existing lawns, when a finer 5mm Rootzone would be far better suited (please refer to our ‘Rootzone, Dressings and Renovation Mixes’ product section.
This product is tested and accredited by the UK’s leading soil scientist to BS3882:2015.
- Fully meets BS3882:2015 (The British Standard for topsoil)
- Fully conforms to the Guidance in NHBC Standards Plus 2021.
- Scientifically verified
- Balanced pH 8.0–8.5
- Controlled organic content
- Balanced nutrients & minerals
- Fully compliant to industry standards and beyond
- Contaminate free
- Screened to 10mm
- Free draining
- Easy to use
- No additional compost recommended
- Peat Free
- Non manure based
- Aminopyralid free
- Suitable for immediate planting