- All Subsoil Applications where a British Standard Free Draining, Nutrient Rich Subsoil is Required
- Bulk Fill & Contract Use
Typically, poor soils and recycled materials have been used as a subsoil, with better quality soils placed on top, to hide the problem. However, grasses and most plants, shrubs and trees put down deep roots, well into the subsoil layers. As such, subsoils need to be clean and inert, free draining and full of nutrients to feed the roots systems for the best possible growing results.
Our SS Subsoil fully meets the British Standard for Subsoil BS8601:2013. Sourced from single source inert subsoil sands and screened to 10mm, our SS Subsoil is contaminate free making it ideal for all landscaping applications where a premium certificated subsoil is required.
This product is tested and accredited by the UK’s leading soil scientist to BS8601:2013 for subsoil.
- Fully meets BS8601:2013 (The British Standard for subsoil)
- Fully conforms to the Guidance in NHBC Standards Plus 2021.
- Scientifically verified
- Balanced pH 7.5 to 8.5
- Natural organic content
- Balanced nutrients & minerals
- Fully compliant to industry standards and beyond
- Contaminate free
- Screened to 10mm
- Free draining
- Easy to use
- No additional compost recommended
- Peat Free
- Non manure based
- Aminopyralid free
- Suitable for immediate planting