- Wide Range of BS Subsoil Applications
- Acidic Subsoil Applications
Fully conforming to the British Standard for Subsoil (BS8601:2013) table 1 Multipurpose Subsoil, our BS Subsoil is a multi-purpose product which is slightly acidic with a pH of around 6.2. A brownish yellow in colour, our BS Subsoil is best described as a non-saline sandy loam with a single grain structure and low stone content.
Slightly moist, this product is classified as a friable, non-calcareous sandy loam with fine/medium sand texture and a narrow particle size distribution. With a large proportion of fine sand (0.15-0.25mm) and medium sand (0.25-0.50mm) particles in its composition BS Fine/Medium Subsoil is classed as having ‘moderate drainage’ making it suitable for a wide range of general landscaping applications, including tree and shrub planting and amenity grasses.
- Fully compliant with the requirements of the British Standard for Subsoil (BS8601:2013) table 1 Multipurpose Subsoil
- Fully Tested and Accredited by Tim O’Hare Associates for use as a Subsoil
- Tested to (BS8601:2013) table 1 Multipurpose Subsoil
- Single Grain Structure
- Moderate Drainage
- Fine/Medium Sand Texture
- Low Percentage of Organic Matter (0.8%)
- Slightly Acidic pH 6.2
- Low Contamination Risk