- Raised Beds & Planters
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Flower Borders
- Trees & Shrubs
- Mulching Beds & Borders
- Filling Pots & Containers
- Prestigious Landscape Applications
Our premium Multi-Purpose Planting Loam has a typical pH of between 7.5 and 8.5, making it ideal for a wide range of planting applications and the perfect choice for professional landscapers and discerning gardeners alike. With a high organic and nitrogen content and packed full of vital nutrients and natural minerals to kick start and boost plant growth and root development, our blended Multi-Purpose Planting Loam is free draining, whilst the high organic matter helps absorb moisture which ensures that the soil does not fully dry out during warm weather. Screened to 10mm and naturally friable with a balanced pH, typically between 7.5 and 8.5, our Multi-Purpose Planting Loam is ideal for growing a wide variety of fruits, vegetables and plants and suitable for use in raised beds, containers and planters, flower borders and allotments.
Due to its high organic content, this material is not suitable for turfing or seeding.
This product is tested and accredited by the UK’s leading soil scientist to BS3882:2015.
- Fully meets BS3882:2015 (The British Standard for topsoil)
- Fully conforms to the Guidance in NHBC Standards Plus 2021.
- Scientifically verified
- High in Organic Matter and Nitrogen
- Balanced pH 7.5 – 8.5
- Full of natural nutrients
- Fully compliant to industry standards and beyond
- Contaminate free
- Screened to 10mm
- Good water retention
- Easy to use
- No additional compost recommended
- Peat Free
- Non manure based
- Aminopyralid free
- Suitable for immediate planting