- All Roof Garden & Balcony Planting Applications where a Lightweight Acidic Media is Required
- Podium Use
Our Lightweight Ericaceous Roofing Soil is a mix of our Natural Ericaceous Topsoil with 4-10mm LECA, a Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate, which creates a lightweight planting medium that is very similar in nutrient value and performance to that of our natural ericaceous soil, making it an essential material for Ericaceous Planting in Roof Gardens and Balcony planters and all lightweight planting applications where the point loadings need to be reduced.
- All our Lightweight soils are tested by Tim O’Hare Associates, the UK’s leading soil scientist, to their own specification which far exceeds the requirements of the British Standard.
- Scientifically verified
- Bulk Density (At Field Capacity) 1.19 Mg/m3
- Bulk Density (At Saturation) 1.32 Mg/m3
- Balanced pH 5.8 to 6.6
- Fully compliant to industry standards and beyond
- Screened to 10mm
- Free draining
- Peat Free