- All Roof Garden & Balcony Planting Applications where a Lightweight Media is required
- Podium Use
Our Lightweight Roof Garden Planting Soil is a blend of clean, 10mm screened premium sandy loam blended with 4-10mm LECA, a Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate, which when combined with soil reduces the soils bulk density whilst increasing drainage. The end result is a premium lightweight planting medium that is very similar in nutrient value and performance to that of a natural soil. An essential material for Roof Gardens, Balcony planters and Podiums and all lightweight planting applications where point loadings need to be significantly reduced.
- All our Lightweight soils are tested by Tim O’Hare Associates, the UK’s leading soil scientist, to their own specification, which far exceeds the requirements of the British Standard.
- Scientifically verified
- Bulk Density (At Field Capacity) 1.13 Mg/m3
- Bulk Density (At Saturation) 1.28 Mg/m3
- Balanced pH 7.0 to 8.0
- Fully compliant to industry standards and beyond
- Screened to 10mm
- Free draining
- Peat Free