- Wildflower Turfing & Seeding
- Wildflower Meadows
- Prestigious Wildflower Landscaping applications
A ‘Low Fertility Soil’ must be low in nutrients in order for wildflowers to succeed and flourish. Our Low Fertility soil has been tested to BS3882:2015 for Low Fertility soils and has been specifically formulated to be low in plant nutrients, making it ideal for all wildflower turf and seeding applications. Blended from selected single source inert sands with a small balanced amount of organic PAS100 compost (the British Standard for composts), our Low Fertility Soil is virtually weed free, screened to 10mm, with a typical pH between 7.5 – 8.5.
Our Low Fertility soil has frequently been used with great success on a large number of prestigious landscaping projects throughout London and the South East, supplying many thousands of tons.
Tested by the UK’s leading soil scientist to BS3882:2015 for Low Fertility Soil (please note that this soil has two minor fails, which are considered minor when viewed against all other results).
- Tested to BS3882:2015 (The British Standard for Low Fertility topsoil)
- Fully conforms to the Guidance in NHBC Standards Plus 2021.
- Scientifically verified
- Low in Nutrients & Organic Matter
- Balanced pH 7.5 – 8.5
- Fully compliant to industry standards and beyond
- Contaminate free
- Screened to 10mm
- Free draining
- Moderate water retention
- Easy to use
- No additional compost recommended
- Peat Free
- Non manure based
- Aminopyralid free
- Suitable for immediate planting