- Mulching & Dressing Beds & Borders
- Creating Rustic Pathways & Seating Areas
- Tidying Rough Garden Areas
- Temporary Weather Surfacing
A great economical product for mulching and dressing beds and borders, our Woodland Mulch, also known as Woodchip Mulch, provides an attractive and effective natural weed suppressant whilst also aiding water retention.
Unlike freshly processed green woodchip, our Woodland Mulch is blended using quality woodchip mulches derived from the Arboricultural Industry and oversize composted PAS100, which is a bi-product of the professional composting industries. With a particle size ranging from 0-40mm, our Woodland Mulch will contain a moderate amount of fines which add to the products overall appearance and performance, mulching down over time, enriching the soil with vital natural nutrients and minerals.
Our Woodland Mulch is also widely used for creating natural pathways and rustic seating areas, when the fines help to bind the material together, creating a soft, rustic smooth pathway surface. Additionally, our Woodland Mulch is also a great economical product for blinding over wet and muddy areas, when a temporary ground covering is required during wet periods.
- Tested In-House for suitability and performance.
- Responsibly sourced from 100% natural & environmentally friendly sources
- 100% Organic
- Composted PAS100 & Woodchip Mulch
- Attractive mixed dark brown colour
- Free from pathogens, pests and weed seed
- Hostile living environment for pests
- Size: 0-40mm
- Percentage of fines: Up to 20%
- Ideal for mulching and dressing
- Clean & free draining
- Good quality and great value
- Economical alternative to more expensive barks