TURF IS PERISHABLE AND MUST BE LAID ON THE DAY OF DELIVERY.
For best results, please following the advice below:
- Do not book your turf delivery until all the groundwork has been completed.
- Upon delivery, immediately remove the rolls of turf from the pallet and store in small piles in a cool shady place out of direct sunlight, but do not cover.
- Start laying your turf as soon as possible following delivery.
- Water your turf as soon as it is laid and continue watering morning and evening.
- If you are unable to lay all your turf on the day of delivery, you MUST roll out any unlaid turf, lightly water it and leave it unrolled overnight.
- Whilst we pride ourselves on the quality of our turf, sometimes damage can occur during the harvesting process. Please report any problems to us on the day of delivery and send us photographs of any issues you have, as any claims after the day of delivery cannot be considered.
Used extensively by the professional landscape industry, our Premium Rye Turf is our best-selling turf and very competitively priced for Nationwide delivery. Ideal for both domestic and professional uses, our Premium Rye Turf contains a mix of Rye and supporting fescues, which provide a hard wearing and disease resistant lawn with drought and shade tolerances, which is very easy to maintain giving a clean ornamental stripe when cut.
Should you have any queries about your delivery access or pricing, please do not hesitate to contact us, when we will be happy to help and advise.
PREMIUM RYE TURF SEED MIXTURE
- 20% Perennial Ryegrass for durability, a rich green colour and disease resistance
- 10% Smooth Stalked Meadowgrass for an element of self-repair
- 35% Slender Creeping Red Fescue for a dense sward with great ground coverage
- 25% Strong Creeping Red Fescue for a soft, velvety texture
- 10% Chewings Fescue for tolerance to low mowing
DELIVERY PRICING & METHODS
Our turf pricing is some of the most competitive prices in the country. Prices shown are for the cost of the turf per m2 (1 roll), with delivery charges calculated and added once your order is in the ‘shopping cart’. Turf and delivery prices are based on your delivery postcode and the number of turf that you are purchasing. You will see your delivery charges prior to confirming your order and entering your payment details.
The minimum order for turf is just 1m2. However, delivery costs are calculated on half pallets (1-31 turf) and full pallets (31-50 turf) whilst orders over 160m2 assume (80 turf). Regardless of the number of turf you are ordering, your delivery will be charged as either a half pallet or full pallet, so it is always best to try and order in multiples of 30 or 50m2 i.e. 1-30, 31-50, 51-80, 81-100 etc, in order to reduce your delivery costs.
THE FRESHEST PREMIUM RYE TURF AVAILABLE
All our turf is delivered fresh on an overnight delivery service at no extra charge. Turf orders require 2 days lead time, meaning that you must place your order by *12.00 (noon) two days before your required delivery date. (*For example, if you place your turf order before 12.00 on a Monday, you will receive your turf delivery on the Wednesday following or at a date of your choosing thereafter).
The majority of Turf deliveries are made between Tuesday and Friday, with delivery times typically between 09.00 and 15.00 hours, although unexpected delays can extend these times when encountered. Please note that due to logistics, we are unable to offer a collections service.
Should you require an early delivery, you will have the option to book a pre-12.00 delivery, which costs an additional £15 plus vat per consignment, these deliveries normally arrive pre-10.30. We also offer a Saturday morning delivery service when required, which costs an additional £45 plus vat per consignment. Both delivery options are available to book at the checkout stage.
Please Note: All turf deliveries are subject to adverse weather conditions which could affect the turf being cut and therefore delay your delivery. In such cases, we will advise you at the earliest opportunity to agree an alternative delivery date.